Check out this beautiful 1967 Pontiac GTO Tribute that is 100% ready to take to the streets and cruise in style!
A complete mechanical restoration front to back, top to bottom has this GTO running absolutely top notch with
impressive power throughout the gears, excellent handling & an incredibly smooth ride.
Born on June 21, 1967 as a Lemans 2 Door Hardtop with Factory 400ci V8, Automatic Trans, Factory Bucket Seats,
Factory Console Shift and Montreaux Blue Factory Paint.
It didn't need much to make it into a GTO and around about 1990 the transformation was completed using original
body & trim pieces from a true GTO. The car was repainted its' factory Montreaux Blue color and the trim, the grill,
the hood and real Hurst Dual Gate Shifter was added.
After some time spent being used as a Sunday & Show Car Driver it was purchased in 2013 and a complete
mechanical restoration was begun with numerous upgrades. Check out these details for starters:
- 1967 400 Block #9786133-YE Code
- .040" Over Stock Bore
- 10:1 Comp Speed Pro Pistons
- Comp Cams Extreme Energy Cam XE 262H
- Comp Cams 1.65 Roller Tip Rocker Arms
- 1970 #13 Big Valve Ram Air 3 Heads- Mild Porting
- Edelbrock Performer Aluminum Intake Manifold
- 800cfm Quadrajet Carb Rebuilt using perfectly matched Jets, Rods, Cams, Needle, Seat & Float from Cliff Ruggles Q- Jets with
- 2 1/2" Ceramic Coated Ram Air Exhaust Manifolds, Head Pipes & H Pipe from Ram Air Restorations- the absolute best on the
- Pertronix Flame Thrower II Distributor & Ignition Coil and 8mm Spark Plug Wires
- New Ignition Switch
- CVR High Torque Mini Starter w/ Remote Starter Solenoid
- Flowmaster 40 Mufflers
- Correct Over The Axle Tailpipes & Exits
- Mighty Mounts Engine Mounts- guaranteed never to break!
- 2004R Trans Built w/ CK Trans Internals (Billet Input Housing, new 13 Vane Front Pump, Alto Clutches & Band, Billet Servo,
Gran National Governor) - good to 550HP
- 2400 RPM Stall Converter
- Custom Driveshaft Rated to 500 HP
- Rear Diff - Yukon Gear Limited Slip 3.55 Ratio
- 10 Bolt 8.2" w/ 28 Spline Axles
- Fully Boxed Lower Control Arms w/ Factory 1" Rear Sway Bar
- Front Disc Brake Conversion w/ Vacuum Brake Booster, Split Master Cylinder, Proportioning Valve & Lines from The Right Stuff
- All New rear Drum Brakes
- All New Front & Rear Steering & Suspension Parts
- All New Fuel System, Sending Unit w/ 3/8" Fuel Line Outlet, 3/8" Line to Mechanical Pump, 20 Gallon Tank
- Carter High Volume Fuel Pump
- 3/8" Correct Fuel Line to Carb
- Factory Heavy Duty Cooling System
- "Desert" 4 Core Radiator
- New Fan & Fan Clutch
- Ram Air Trans Cooler Lines
- New Pontiac Rally II 15x7" Wheels
- And New in the last 100 Miles Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/T Tires 215 70 15 Fronts & 245 60 15 Rears
The interior was completely taken out with the exception of the headliner and it received new front seat covers and
seat pads from Ames Performance, new carpet & floor insulation, a few new window fuzzies, new Pontiac floor mats
front & rear, new Retro Sounds Stereo & Kick Plate Speakers as well as 6x9 speakers installed in the trunk (no holes
drilled), an XM Onyx Head Unit hidden in the glove box, and an extra cool upgrade to keep you comfortable all year
Vintage Heat & Air!
The exterior was not redone yet shows beautifully with only minor flaws, an extremely solid overall car; no rust
issues. Was repainted some 25 years ago Base Coat/Clear Coat, a strong 7 out of 10 Driver quality. Its' original front
bumper is in great shape with only one minor ding on inside front right corner, rear bumper after market; excellent
shape, chrome overall shows great throughout. Chrome trim on both vent windows have a bit of pitting. Nothing that
takes away from the overall impressive appearance of this '67 GTO.
All new headlights, bulbs, sockets, turn signal switch, horns & contacts in steering wheel, wiper arms and blades, you
name it. All of its lighting and options are in proper working order.
The car is enjoyed on a regular basis, garage kept and meticulously maintained. It was just driven over 650 miles to
the Daytona 2019 Turkey Run (where it was NOT offered for sale) and averaged 16 mpg city & hwy while cruising in
comfort & style.
This car is no joke, it has had all the bugs worked out of it and is ready to go.
You will not be disappointed.
Contact me, Diane Marie; with any questions you may have at 850 377 9136.